Do you ever wonder, if we truly know love? What I know, about love, is it touches you in deep ways. And, just like grace, it never leaves us in the same space. Often, we are looking for instant gratifications in life, and sometimes this is attempted through the circle of love. However, true love is neither limited nor forced.
True love builds and builds like the pressure in a funnel until at last it seeps out in a clear and unfiltered flow.
Expectations can get in the way of love. It is so very important to put our small worldly goals to the side to open up to the greater possibilities of love and thus life. What this world longs for is all that flows out from an unconditionally loving heart. When we put our insecurities, fears and all unhealed parts of ourselves off to the side – leaving them there while calling forth for their healing – we can then begin to see the world of love through new eyes.
For, love is not what we often think it is.
What is love?
We all truly know within the deepest parts of our hearts, that what love truly is, is:
- a willingness to support others, even when they are not doing what we want;
- a truthful and transparent honesty;
- a purified heart and mind, and a dedication to purifying the mind and heart daily;
- integrity in all our thoughts, words and actions;
- allowance of others to be who they came here to be – even at the expense of our perceived relationship;
- unconditional love from a space where the self is not looking to fulfill a selfish need;
- freedom to flow at will;
- pure hearted acceptance, unconditionally;
- kindness, unconditionally;
- forgiveness, unconditionally – even if this means a person or thing can no longer be in our life;
- strength, inner and outer, and simply;
- unconditional pure heart and soul energy.
Environmentalism and love too flow beautifully together. When would you recycle that outdated and unloving thought? My suggestion here is for every act of our outer environmentalism, in all its various forms, to be paired with an act of inner environmentalism. How can this be done?
How can we purify ourselves for a loving world?
For a purification of our inner and outer world, let us approach the following environmental steps:
- Release to the greater spirit of love all that is no longer serving you. Compost.
- Never move away from unwanted emotions; instead move into them to better embrace, heal, understand and ultimately release them. Recycle.
- Heal yourself and love yourself every single moment of the day. Plant a beautiful and nutritious garden.
- Always look within yourself first to change outer conditions. Plant a tree, and watch as life around it grows.
- Only do things and spend time with people out of sincere desire – the inner pull. Choose paper over plastic.
- How can we love more, from a whole place within us? Nurture all beings of Earth – animate and inanimate.
Now ask yourself, what can you add to this list? We each have our own unique journey, and thus we will each have additional methods of supporting our inner and outer journey as well as our environment and world.
Can we become inner environmentalists for love?
As we heal within, we so too heal all outside of us. Please, do not visualize our Earth on fire nor it in destruction. Always do your best with your inner and outer environmentalism practices, and focus and visualize our Earth in peace, beauty, abundance and harmony for all Beings to prosper and thrive in. This is the true way of love.
As we begin to realize that we belong to the Earth, we will begin to see how very distorted the perception is of the Earth being in danger or on fire. It is in fact, beloveds, us who are in danger of not being on fire enough in our heart to make the needed changes within and thus without for a beautiful world for all. As always, the outer changes follow the inner, and not vice versa. Yet, we can focus on fostering practices to simultaneously nurture inner and outer healing ways.
Let us connect with our heart.
Now, place your hands on your heart, and sincerely give thanks for your beautiful and loving heart and soul. This is the time to step deeper, like never before, into love. The unconditional kind. For, Earth and all her inhabitants as well as all planetary dimensions in our Universe, long for our love.
Your love is a fountain. Please remember to drink from it and purify with it each and every day.
We are love. Earth is our blessing. The Universe is within us, and your soul has a greater purpose. Set your heart on fire. The purifying kind.
Open to love.
About the author: Ulonda Faye is a healer and mystic writer of the poetic heart and soul, who has a vision of a heart conscious society, where all unite in universal truth, love and freedom.