We live in a conscious world, where most are striving with a focus to get something on the outside. Yet, I awoke on this day feeling and observing the perfection of it all within us. As I was preparing my morning tea, I could see various birds pecking the land for worms in the moist soil. To think, as they pull out their source of food, they leave a space for a re-birthing. The seed that makes its home in these spaces creates a new circle of life.
As conscious humans, we too are like a seed. Though, we have become seasoned in seeing the misery in things that appear to be almost always happening. However, a full conscious circle, which honors both life and death, is to be cherished and celebrated for its gifts. Life has its own seasons, and such is our inner and outer nature.
Where are you at within your very own conscious life cycle? Are you able to sense and feel into your journey, and are you celebrating it? Let’s appreciate this moment as we take a deep inhale and exhale through slow and conscious breathing. All blessings are better revealed to us through this mindful practice.
Everything In Life Blesses Us
Including Each Conscious Cycle
Now let’s notice how conscious nature is all around us, and how it is reflecting our own inner nature and wisdom. With all the striving and goal setting we face through a material life, we can all the while still observe how nature simply follows its own unique wisdom. Nature knows very well the timing of its Soul expression, and it has absolute faith and trust in the process as it simply allows the unfolding.
How many times a day do we tune into our conscious state of Oneness with nature? How many times a day do we tune into our own Divine and conscious nature? Could it be that our happiness is a measurement of how in tune we are to our environments, both inner and outer? Could it also be that our happiness is proportionate to how much we truly know our Self?
Conscious Life Cycles Lift The Veil & Bring Forth Deeper Awareness
We can consciously observe what a life cycle is simply through watching a plant grow from planted seed to the time of collecting its outer seed for the next new plant. We as humans have our own general as well as unique life cycle. For example, some of us may be going through many little deaths before the actual time of passing over (transitioning) of our Soul. This is dependent on our own unique life purpose and cannot be compared to another nor expected to be just like that of another.
With our own unique and conscious blue print, we express our truths of who we really are and what we came here to do in this lifetime. That can even mean in depth Soul searching for those of us who do not yet remember our individual life purpose. One thing is true, it is up to me and it is up to you to know this for our Self. If you are reading this and you have yet to uncover your purpose, know that for some it is simply a longer process. That process itself can be a part of the unique inner and outer journey.
Consciousness Is Its Own Unique Divine Timing
Time is not about waiting, but it is about trusting. We trust our unique and conscious Soul to provide for us through Divine timing, and when that time comes we take action. Everything needs to be in balance, and through trust we know wherever we are at in this process is exactly where we are meant to be. Even the most painful life situations can lead us to great blessings. We must trust the journey.
How do we know we are on the right track, and how can we connect at a conscious, intuitive level with our Soul?
1. Connect with your Higher Self. Start your morning by saying, “Subconscious mind, connect me now and all throughout my days with my Higher Self in each and every way.”
2. Journal first thing in the morning and/or before bed. This is an amazing way to connect; especially after making the above connection to your Higher Self. A nice way to tap into your inner wisdom is by allowing the writing to come forth from your Soul without thinking. The pen will move and words will come through, and you may even need to move fast to keep up with the message coming through you.
To be sure it is a Divine message, you can call upon your guardian angel and spirit guides who love you and humanity unconditionally during this time for protection from all lower energy influence. This automatic writing is a form of channeling, where you can tap into your Higher Self’s wisdom. Write down a question, and see what answer pours out. You can also ask for guidance or simply flow with the process. You will be guided.
There Is A Conscious Knowing Within You
3. Get silent. I bring up this point frequently. It has enormous value for our Selves as well as for our collective involution and evolution in consciousness. We all want to see changes in our world, and meditation will lead us there. Learning to be alone, as well as meditation, are both extremely important to getting to know who we truly are. We can still have a social life and still spend intimate time with those who carry meaning in our lives. Yet, we must keep it all in balanced proportion to our intimate time with our Soul.
Connecting with our Higher Self, journaling and getting silent through meditation can all flow into one process. Taking time for these activities in the morning and before bed can really open us up to tremendous innate wisdom. Our energy levels and sleep patterns can be restored and a deep sense of balance can become the feeling tone of our days. The more we connect within our Selves, the more empowered beauty comes forth.
Everything is Conscious Energy
4. Connect with Mother Nature, have plants in your home, and spend time in the great outdoors. If you live in a city, go to the parks and start to notice the trees and plants, both little and large, all around you. As much as possible, spend time walking barefoot on the ground. If you do not have a space for this in your own yard or garden, then go to a park and simply take off your shoes and leave your bare feet on the ground soaking in the immune supporting properties of our very conscious and breathing Mother Earth. These are by far the best antioxidants we could receive, and this grounding with the Earth acts as an antennae for our inner psychic wisdom.
5. In a busy world, which we have created, un-busy yourself. What can you cut out of your schedule each day, and where can you make more space for your connection to your Soul throughout your day? If you are in a line to pay for something or waiting for a friend, you could silent your mind by chanting a mantra or simply by focusing on your slow and steady breathing pattern. These are also tools for staying peaceful throughout our days and during times of intense outer stress.
Breathe A Conscious Breath
6. Connect with the consciousness, the living breath, of everything all around you. This could be in the form of a stone, plant, animal, insect or with the Higher Self of another human being to list some examples. For instance, I know as I am typing this that my feet on the wooden floor are connected to the consciousness found in this cedar wood. I can send love and appreciation to it, and in return I feel the flow of life-affirming energy back through me. Everything around us, even innate objects, have a supportive life force, connecting with it is our Oneness.
7. Appreciate all the beauty around you and see all the ways you too are beautiful. We know through appreciation, gratitude and focus that we can increase the qualities of those things we focus upon. If you are wanting more love in your life, focus on all the love in everything and all the love around you. Become love by becoming more loving. In short, strive towards appreciating and becoming more of the essence you long for in your life. You will begin to see miracles in their more visible form.
You Are A Conscious Miracle With A Purpose
By learning more about our own unique life cycle and by tuning into our inherent cycles with Mother Nature, we see more of the miracle we truly are. Sometimes, things in life do not appear visible until we are ready to see them. My experience is that by utilizing the above 7 steps, we can begin to truly see all the magic, miracles and beautiful love-filled stages in our lives. Everything and everyone blesses us in all ways, and we too must bless our Selves. My hope is for you to see the beauty of this life and of you.
Truly all of this information is a reminder as we all have this stored within our DNA. It is who we are, and it is time we reawaken to our true Selves. Now is the time to take this Divine time for your Soul’s involution and evolution. Now is the time to remember. Will you remember?
Ulonda Faye is a mystic writer of the poetic heart and soul, who has a vision of a heart conscious society where all unite in universal truth, love and freedom. Visit Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and fayenaturales.com to connect.