I am passionate about learning and growing, and I believe healing and knowledge to be on-going life-long journeys. Whenever possible, I participate in seminars and training to deepen my knowledge and understanding, and to further purify my body, mind and spirit. I have a devoted daily spiritual practice, and meditation and yoga are a part of that practice.
Currently, I am studying energetic and distance healing, and I am working with Sandy Kemp, M.A., Intuitive Healer. I first saw her as a client, and it was through the realization of how much I not only healed, but also learned about the work in the process, that I chose to seek out her services as a mentor and a teacher. I have had on-going energetic healing, coaching, and mentoring sessions with Sandy since 2013, and it has been a great force of growth in my life. Sandy is a student of Cyndi Dale, who is an international author, intuitive counselor, energy healer, and teacher.
I am grateful to be a member of the International Association for Creative Dance. Through dancing and movement, I feel much healing and creativity continue to deepen in my life. I am involved in this form of creative dance initiated by Barbara Mettler, and I find my intuition deepen as I gain greater insight through each weekly dance session. I have also found this form of dance to be greatly beneficial for releasing trauma.
I am additionally an active member of the Flower Essence Society, and the Society for Shamanic Practice. Both of which I am very passionate about, and have come to deeply appreciate. You can read more about our work below:
The Flower Essence Society (FES) is an international membership organization of health practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in deepening knowledge of flower essence therapy. The Society was founded in 1979 and has been incorporated as part of the non-profit organization Earth-Spirit. FES is in touch with an estimated 50,000 active practitioners in approximately 50 countries, who use flower essence therapy in their healing work.
Active member, and our four major goals of the Society are:
- To promote plant research and empirical clinical research on the therapeutic effects of flower essences;
- To conduct training and certification programs for active flower essence practitioners, and seminars throughout the world;
- To disseminate publications about flower essence therapy to practitioners and to the general public throughout the world; and
- To provide a communication and referral network for those who are teaching, researching, or practicing in the field of flower essence therapy.
We are a group dedicated to living and traveling the shamanic path. The Society is deeply interested in understanding how shamanism is evolving in the modern world and in knowing how shamanism can be applied in the 21st century. Together, we gather and share extensive knowledge and resources for the practice in all its forms. With membership across many countries, the Society for Shamanic Practice embraces all forms of shamanism and encourages the dynamic exchange of information so that we may all learn from one another. By uniting here to educate ourselves and build community, we can best empower ourselves to walk this path with integrity, respect and practicality.
Active member, and our activities include:
- Monthly community calls focusing on a variety a shamanic practices; including Shamanism Without Borders focusing on aiding disasters and traumas around the world.
- On-going support audios and readings for our practice, and member conferences and events.