Certified Wellness Practitioner and Holistic Skincare Esthetician
Paracelsus Schule, Tübingen, Germany
The Paracelsus School for alternative healing is highly esteemed in Germany, and one of Europe’s top training institutes for holistic practitioners. There are currently 54 schools in Germany and Switzerland.
Key areas of education:
- Anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the skin and skin appendages;
- Physico-chemical foundations, and active ingredients in esthetics;
- Products for organic and herbal skin care;
- Traditional Chinese beauty applications;
- Color Therapy and consultation, and light treatment therapy;
- Vibrational remedies;
- Skin health, and nutrition;
- Ayurvedic beauty treatments;
- Crystal and gems for health, well-being, and beauty products;
- Face and body treatments and massage, Hawaiian massage;
- Relaxation techniques and therapy
Specialist for Organic Skin and Health Care
Bio-Genesa GmbH, Tübingen, Germany
As an herbal and organic skincare company as well as an education and treatment center, Bio-Genesa GmbH offers truly holistic, mind, body, and spirit approaches to all education and treatments.
Key areas of education:
- Herbal education;
- Herbal skin and body care products;
- Identification and release of energy blocks in the body, through spiritual guidance, herbs, and body work;
- Elements of the ancient healing modality of Ayurveda for a holistic eastern and western approach to healing.
Teacher: Marita Dörr-Jung
Active Participant First International Lomi Conference
This organization of Peacemakers on the Big Island of Hawaii, was founded in 1973 by Serge Kahili King. Aloha International is dedicated to alternative healing methods of body, mind and life circumstances by spreading the spirit of Aloha, and the knowledge of Huna. Aloha International has over 10,000 members living in more than 25 countries around the world.
Week-long intensive training in:
- Lomi Lomi Nui Hawaiian massage;
- Hawaiian Shaminism, bodywork, and healing
- Training with Serge Kahili King, Susan Pa’iniu Floyd, and Jutta Hahr.
Practitioner Training in Kinesiology and Hawaiian Body Work
Lomi Academy, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The Lomi Acadamy is a private practice for relaxation and personal development founded by Jutta Hahr. Together with her strong partnerships with Aloha International, the Paracelsus School, and the German Association for Applied Kinesiology, she offers her dedicated services as a teacher in Hawaiian massage and body work, shamanism, hula dance, Huna philosophy, and Kinesiology. She began her training as a physical therapist, and started her own private practice 34 years ago. She is also a private consultant for businesses, and sees personal clients.
Practitioner training in:
- Kinesiology and health, with a focus on traditional Hawaiian forms of healing;
- Holistic transformation, and health preservation.
Teacher: Jutta Hahr
Certified Rejuv Miracles Professional Practitioner
Linda Burnham, ND, is director of Burnham Systems Studies. Synthesizing her training as a naturopathic physician, spiritual minister, and an energetic healer into practical applications of Physical-Spiritual Medicine™, Linda Burnham has created three bodies of exquisite transformational hands-on work, crafted for both professionals and the general public. She is a dedicated teacher, and author of The Natural Face-Lift.
Professional certification in Facial Rejuvenation: The Geometry of Sacred Beauty.
Key areas of education and training:
- The consciousness of breath accessing multi-dimensional Synchronization;
- Giving & Receiving as a healer;
- Body mechanics; Body work in the Rejuv work;
- Nerve Centers, “Islands of Consciousness in the River of Life”;
- Physical-Spiritual concepts in healing and transformation;
- Self-care, centering, attunement, and activation through divine light energy;
- Preparation, giving, and closing all sessions, from beginning, middle to end;
- Skin functions and care, and natural practices to support our skin;
- Whole food nutrition and body application;
- Chakra Balancing;
Teacher: Linda Burnham, N.D.